Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Joey's House Feng Shui

I am glad that Joey is very open that he allows me to have a look at his house through some photos that he took and would like me to have some comments on his house feng shui.

He does send me a layout which he draw, but I am not able to publish it here. Nevertheless, I posted some of the photos here for case study. Hope that Joey understand that it is no easy just by looking at some of the photographs and able to advise on the feng shui aspect.

Photo 1:
front gate
Joey's house is a two story house, his house is right at the end of the walk way which is also carpark area. In from of the house facing the door is a two story fire wall. To the left of his house is a 3 story house.

First my comments of this house is that the front is being block by a mountain. Ideally we want a house with back mountain and front open ground which the qi can flow.

Photo 2:

This photo clearly show the house front door area. At the left of the house that wall with window is the bedroom which is occupied by him, wife and children. By looking at it, the window is facing a long walkway, this is a Sha. Furthermore, the bed-head is at the window side, in feng shui term, we do not want a bed-head to be at the window side, what we want is a bed-head against a solid wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment is Appreciated